This extraordinary home will lift your spirits and relax you in equal measures as you enjoy the free-flowing light and airy living areas amongst the luscious gardens and heated spa and infinity pool.
A rare single storey house set on 720sqm with a stunning gourmet kitchen to the heart of the home, five (5) generous sized bedrooms and multiple living and entertaining areas providing top of the range alfresco entertaining options no matter what the season.
Surround yourself with some of The Hills’ finest Private and Public schools, endless Retail & Shopping outlets including Kellyville Shopping Centre and Major Open-Air Shopping Precinct, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Transports links such as the brand new Kellyville Metro Station and Bus Interchange, what more could you need?
• Three free-flowing and spacious living areas designed to offer a mix of family living and entertainment
• Contemporary kitchen with island-style workbench, modern appliances and an abundance of cupboard space
• Huge Master Bedroom with extended study area, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, doubling as a parents retreat
• Three Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins & One Oversized fifth bedroom could double as a Media or Cinema Room
• Large-scale garden parties are luxuriously catered for with solar heated salt water pool and stand alone spa
• Retractable Café-awning makes outdoor festivities a year-round affair with manicured north-east gardens to steal the show
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout and double garage continue to add to the endless features of a home looking for its new owner’s to continue its new and exciting chapter.
Key Location Points
-50m walk to Golden Grove Avenue Reserve
-190m walk to the nearest bus stop
-300m walk to ALDI
-350m walk to Kellyville Rotary Reserve/Park
-650m walk to Local Restaurants
-750m walk to Kellyville High School
-750m to Hills Adventist College
-900m walk to Kinda-Mindi ChildCare
-3min drive to Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School
-4min drive to Kellyville Public School
-6min drive to Kellyville Village Shopping Centre
-6min drive to Kellyville Metro Station
-6min drive to St Angela’s Primary School
-7min drive to William Clarke College
-7min drive to Bernie Mullane Sports Complex
-8min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
-8min drive to Rouse Hill Metro
-8min drive to Hills Home Hub
-8min drive to TAFE NSW
-11min drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre & Metro
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||475|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|