This unique double brick freestanding home is set on 580sqm (approx.) with 18.5m frontage, superbly placed, footsteps away to Top Ryde Bus Interchange, Top Ryde Shopping Centre and Eastwood Town Centre.
The iconic building was originally constructed as an ambulance station in 1931 and has been since converted into a stunning family home filled with wonderful space and privacy.
Boasting oversized interiors, soaring ceilings with period detailing and timber floors with the flexibility of adapting the 80sqm roof storage into a second storey (STCA), this property is truly one of a kind, featuring:
• Spacious living adorned with original wood-burning fireplace
• Grand dining flowing to covered entertainers’ deck with gas fittings
• Granite island kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Oversized bedrooms with built-ins and master ensuite
• Fenced garden lawn & manicured gardens
• Single lockup garage w/ storage plus parking for 5 cars & security alarm
MOTIVATED VENDOR! MUST BE SOLD!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||180|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||380|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|