Property ID: 20393477
There is simply no comparison to this unique estate, nestled alongside the mighty Nepean River. Set out over a sprawling 14.5 acres of secluded tranquillity, you’ll relish the meticulously manicured grounds, punctuated by mature Maple and Jacaranda trees and lush lawns, with a 400m long driveway weaving a path towards three on site residences. There’s a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom former award winning main property, granny flat plus the original homestead, now affectionately known as the workman’s cottage. Most enticing of all though is the river frontage, once home to an iconic 180 person paddle boat steamer as well as moments from the geographical wonder that is the Nepean Gorge.
The main residence affords relaxed living, with multiple areas to unwind and enjoy, along with a country style kitchen, comfortable bedrooms and three bathrooms. Set against the backdrop of sweeping views of this grand estate, you’ll look forward to starting your day sipping coffee on the private balcony off the master bedroom, watching the sunrise over the boats or rowers dotted along the river. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom granny flat also presents with a pool for all residents to enjoy, while the workman’s cottage delivers accommodation of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Released to the market for the first time in 40 years, with a boundary that extends to the middle of the creek, this is an opportunity not to be repeated. Nestled between Sydney and Katoomba, two minutes from the M4 motorway and eight minutes to the heart of Penrith, this is a lifestyle which affords the whole family the best of both worlds, where you can experience nothing but nature, yet still be close to all necessary amenities. You truly will be spoilt for choice with all the enticing offerings of this unique and unrivalled property.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Exquisite 14.5 acre (approx.) estate, on meticulously manicured gardens and grounds
• 3 residences on site, including former award winning home, workman’s cottage and granny flat
• Iconic location, renowned for its links to local tourism and paddle steamer business
• Main residence with 4 bed, 3 bath, granny flat offers 2 bed, 1 bath and cottage with 3 bed, 2 bath
• Immaculately presented main residence with multiple living areas, country-style kitchen
• Comfortable bedrooms, including master with ensuite, sunroom and balcony
• Sweeping picturesque views of grounds from many vantage points within the home
• 3 sheds, including licensed boat shed with 13 pedal boats, engineer shed with three-phase power
• Large slipway leads directly to the banks of the river
• Abundance of local animals and birdlife frequent this paradise
• 400m stately driveway and can accommodate 5 cars, undercover
• Conveniently only 2 minutes to M4 motorway and 8 minutes to the heart of Penrith
• 10 minute paddle via River to the wondrous Nepean Gorge
For further information please contact Gary Rossetto 0414 321 000.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Land Area||14.5 acres|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|