This immaculately presented home offers an ideal lifestyle for family functionality. Stylishly updated for modern living, the home offers an extremely generous and efficient floor plan with four well-proportioned bedrooms and oversized kitchen with an abundance of storage space. Flowing outside you are greeted by an undercover alfresco area complemented by a swimming pool and secure yard which is perfect for the kids and pets to play.
This home is sure to impress with its bright, airy atmosphere and represents the perfect opportunity for the growing family or an astute investor.
When it comes down to it, there’s no other place you would want to call home.
Features & Benefits:
- Commanding street presence in a family friendly cul-de-sac
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Generous land size on 625m2 with side access
- Manicured lawns and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious, modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Stunning undercover alfresco area perfect to sit and watch the children play
- Secure swimming pool surrounded by low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Short distance to local schools, station and public transport
For further information please contact Gary Rossetto 0414 321 000.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Cambridge Park High School
|45A Herbert Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747||Secondary||Government||0.99 km|
Werrington County Public School
|2A John Batman Avenue Werrington County NSW 2747||Primary||Government||0.99 km|
Cambridge Park Public School
|6115 Oxford Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747||Primary||Government||1.12 km|
Werrington Public School
|11-33 Armstein Crescent Werrington NSW 2747||Primary||Government||1.47 km|
Cambridge Gardens Public School
|34 Trinity Drive Cambridge Gardens NSW 2747||Primary||Government||1.48 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.