Property ID: 19638472
Located in the heart of the booming western suburbs. 2/64 Cam Street offers its lucky new owner a relaxed retreat from the hustle and bustle or a great investment to add to your rental portfolio, all whilst remaining unbelievably close to local schools, public transport and Penrith’s CBD.
Light, spacious and filled with ample sunshine, this single level property exudes style and character like no other. This is one opportunity you definitely do not want to miss.
Features & benefits
- Spacious open plan family living
- Large master bedroom with built ins
- Bedroom 2 & 3 also spacious boasting built in robes
- Two fresh bathrooms, main with full sized bath
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances
- Low maintenance backyard with undercover alfresco
- Air conditioning through out
- Separate laundry
- Secure garage with internal access
- Walking distance to local schools, station and public transport
For further information please contact Michael Carter on 0412 974 604
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|