Property ID: 20053657
As we all know, land just minutes from Penrith and Richmond CBD’s is becoming harder and harder to find, that was until we unearthed this rare beauty!
With a newly approved DA to build an executive residence, this location is a must for those that love the CBD lifestyle but want to relax on the weekends.
On a corner location with 14 acres opposite the stunning Penrith Lakes Scheme. This land has panoramic Blue Mountains views with long Castlereagh road frontage and a second side road access to the building platform. It really doesn’t get much better.
- Approved plans for expansive single level residence (plans available on request)
- Water supply via 2 large dams and access to town water
- Healthy pastures
- Opposite iconic Princess Farm equestrian facility
- Panoramic views of Blue Mountains and Penrith Lakes
- Quality fencing, paddocks and crushed stone driveways
- Short drive to Penrith, Richmond CBD’s
For further information please contact Michael Carter on 0412 974 604
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Land Area||5.79 hectares|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$663 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|