Property ID: 19742158
This charming family home sits on a generous 651 square meter R3 zoned (Medium Density Residential) block and is located in the booming suburb of Kingswood which is just minutes from Western Sydney University, Nepean Hospital, Kingswood Station, Penrith CBD and so much more.
This really is a faultless opportunity to own in one of Penrith’s most centrally located, exciting up and coming suburbs.
Features & benefits
- Rare potential to develop in a prime R3 zoning location (STCA)
- Large master bedroom with his and hers built in wardrobes
- Two additional generous sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining
- Separate family room
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Huge backyard with 2 sheds and undercover entertaining area
- Separate laundry
- A stone’s throw from local shops, schools, Western Sydney University, Nepean Hospital and Kingswood Station.
For further information please contact Michael Carter on 0412 974 604
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|