Property ID: 20310116
This charming family home is a rarely found opportunity for savvy renovators or keen first home buyers looking to realize their property dreams and make their creative vision come to life. With 556sqm (approx.) to play with and centrally located to Penrith’s CBD being only minutes from local schools, trains and public transport. This really is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed!
Features & benefits
- One owner – first time the home has ever been sold
- Sold brick build meaning very strong bones
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- One large spacious bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Separate kitchen and living areas
- Plenty of storage space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Great investment for continued growth in sought-after locale
For further information information please contact Gary Rossetto on 0414 321 000 or Michael Carter on 0412 974 604.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Land Area||556.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||307|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|