Property ID: 18036930
Located in the quiet, community-minded heart of Silverdale which is in close proximity of the soon to be constructed Western Sydney Airport. 84 Ridgehaven Road is the perfect opportunity for the growing or established family to enjoy more space, style, and the best of what this sought-after suburb has to offer.
Stylishly updated for modern living, this deceptively large abode offers a generous and efficient floor plan with up to four well-portioned bedrooms, tasteful bathrooms and multiple living areas.
Stepping outside, the exceptionally spacious pergola area provides an entertainer’s haven overlooking a flat lawn area perfect for a hit of backyard cricket, kick of the footy or a brand-new pool. This property really does offer everything and more!
Features & benefits
- Perfectly positioned between Penrith and Western Sydney Airport
- Multiple living areas a bonus for growing families
- Freshly updated kitchen with an abundance of storage space
- Modern updated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space.
- Plenty of space and access for trucks and sheds.
- Fully fenced yard and low maintenance.
- Lock-up shed/garage
- Chicken coop
- Large 5.00 × 11.00 outdoor entertaining area.
- Close proximately to local schools, shops and public transport
For further information please contact Michael Carter on 0412 974 604
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|Land Area||4,071.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||59 %|