OPEN HOME CANCELLED – PROPERTY NOW UNDER OFFER
Located just minutes from local Hazelbrook schools, shops and public transport, 37 Talbot Road offers its new owner a relaxed retreat away from the hustle and bustle. This charming three bedroom clad and tile home, set on the high side of the street is light, spacious and filled with ample sunshine, this is one you do not want to miss!
Features & benefits
- 3 light filled carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Polished floor boards in the living areas
- Quality kitchen with ample storage
- Attic storage and natural gas heating
- Upgraded bathroom with separate toilet
- 721m2 fenced block ideal for pets and the kids to play
- Tool shed perfect for the handyman or tradesmen
- Less than 1km from shops, schools and station
- Ideal first home or investment.
For further information, please contact Michael Carter on 0412 974 604.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchases are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$348 p.w.|