This modern and spacious two-bedroom warehouse conversion is situated in prime location in the heart of Sydney’s lively inner-west. This 2-level, open-plan apartment with wide balcony and covered parking is set within the desirable Enmore Box Factory development.
With only a short walking distance from excellent local schools and the leafy Enmore Park, which offers an indoor pool and gym, this stylish 2-level apartment is a must-see.
The apartment is spread over two levels. Upstairs is a huge open plan living and dining area, sleek kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench space, and a bright balcony which provides a perfect space for entertaining. Both bedrooms downstairs are large with excellent storage; the master has a private ensuite and the second bedroom its own balcony.
The apartment includes:
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 balconies. Size: 123sqm internal including balcony
- Undercover car space, visitor parking, intercom entry, lift.
- Timber floors and high ceilings
- Large open plan living and dining area, opens onto entertaining balcony
- Gas kitchen with stone benches, ample cupboard space, dishwasher
- Master ensuite bedroom with walk through robe
- Second bedroom with built-ins extends to private courtyard/balcony
- Internal laundry facilities including washer and dryer
- City transport links
Location-wise, it’s situated only minutes’ walk to local cafes, breweries, and the hottest restaurants in town as well as local artisan and food markers and sprawling parks. On your doorstep, you’ll find the best of what Enmore, Newtown, and Marrickville have to offer.
To book an inspection, please contact:
Anna Gomes – 0409 184 725
Lana – 0404 394 405
Raine and Horne Petersham
02 9568 5111
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||184|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|