A unique opportunity exists to purchase 39,000 sqm of lush arable land within a short walk of Galston village. It represents outstanding potential and boundless possibilities to build your dream sanctuary with an array of nearby amenities or to land bank for potential future subdivision (STCA).
• Exciting potential to build a cutting edge contemporary home
• Superbly positioned, gently sloping to large dam
• Outstanding scope for horse paddocks, stables and arena
• Extremely rare parcel of land in country setting yet so close to amenities
• Walk to Galston primary and high schools, shops, cafes, pharmacies and medical centres
• Short drive to Hornsby CBD and select private schools
• Close to Fagan’s Park and playing fields, easy access to F3
• Or land bank and capitalise on sale of decorative trees to the landscaping industry that have been planted on the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|