This 650 sqm (approx.) land parcel, currently occupied by a substantial brick home, offers an exciting vision to inspire the imagination with a range of brilliant possibilities, both creative and financial, by re-imagining the site via renovation, rebuilding or redevelopment.
- The generous dimension of the coveted corner block make the sky the limit in terms of potential,with a deep rear garden and a highly sought-after corner location.
- The existing 1960s double brick property is solid and substantial with quality finishes and inclusions. There are two lock-up garages and a covered entertainment area. it is ready to occupy immediately.
- Maximization of the worth of this well-proportioned five-bedroom, one kitchen, four bathrooms home is enhanced by its highly spacious flexible floor plan.
- The brick residence is perfect to occupy as is, and has high-yield rental potential.
- Alternatively, the new owner will be able to capitalize on the value of this big block with a new dream home or dual occupancy development, new age boarding house (S.T.C.A).
- It is convenient walking distance to Primary Schools, has easy access to local cafes, shops and is an easy commute to Kogarah Shopping Centre and a five minutes walk to ST George Hospital and St George TAFE, with local buses stopping at the door and it is a fast commute to the beach, Kogarah Town Centre and the Airport.
Contact Joe Vigorito on 0414 645 704
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|