A brand new top floor apartment privately positioned in a new prestige complex and a whisper quiet leafy street offers a new dimension to city fringe living and displays a sleek fusion of open plan living, huge 138 square metre air-conditioned interiors and designer finishes.
• An excellent option and polished urban lifestyle for first time buyers, downsizers and investors.
• Mega-sized sunlit lounge/dining zone has plenty of room for a study area
• Full-width entertainers’ terrace with sunny aspect and pleasant district views
• Stainless steel BOSCH-equipped stone with breakfast bar
• Both bedrooms with built-in robes, main with elegant ensuite with frameless shower and stone vanity
• There is a lock-up garage and storage cage
• Common property roof garden with alfresco entertaining area with undercover barbecue area
• Vibrant neighbourhood is close to many attractions and amenities: Erskineville and St Peters stations, King St shops and cafes and Danks St gourmet food precinct
On Saturdays 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM or By Appointment
Saturdayay 31th October 2020 at 12:00 PM
For more information, please contact Roberto Blanco 0410 242 487 or [email protected]
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$790 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$573 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|