This centrally located unit in a quiet in Altona Meadows will suit first home buyers and investors alike. Two generous-sized bedrooms both with BIR’s, central bathroom, Individual street frontage, and well-maintained property. Great size open plan living/dining area. Kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher. Gas wall heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning Low maintenance. No Body Corporate Fee. Close to the Laverton Train Station (basically walking distance), bus stops, medical centre, golf course, Pier Street and Altona beach is a short drive away and other amenities.
• Private courtyard with small garden shed
• Tennis, Cricket, Bowling Clubs
• Laverton Train Station
• Central Square Shopping Centre
• Altona Meadows Primary School
• Baseball and basketball Stadium
Get in touch with Lyn Castillo on 0414 575 349 to arrange a private inspection
When attending a private inspection, we kindly request that you only make an appointment if you are fit and healthy and not under any self-isolation conditions.
• You are required to scan the QR Code at the property before you enter.
• You are required to wear a Mask when you attend the private inspection.
• Photo ID is required to inspect the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||202|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|