Ideally situated in the established Boardwalk Estate and within walking distance to the vibrant Point Cook Town Centre and Williams Landing Train Station (1.2km away) is this beautifully renovated family home offering everything you need.
Comprising of 3 generous bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite, including double shower and WIR. Multiple living areas across both levels and large open plan kitchen/ meals/ living area with plenty of bench space and stainless steel appliances. Large rear yard perfect for the family to enjoy for all seasons. Solar panels on the roof to save on electricity bills.
• Across 2 impressive levels, this well-maintained home features 3 spacious bedrooms including master with ensuite, walk-in-robe (dressing room), powder room, good sized family bathroom and laundry room.
• An elegant formal lounge room and a separate family/meals area opening to a good size courtyard with fruit trees such as fig, apples, lemon, pomegranate and mandarin.
• A modern kitchen with stylish arrangement of quality stainless steel appliances including a newly installed Bosch oven, Bosch dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops and plenty of cupboards.
• Adding comfort and convenience is the ducted heating and split system reverse cycle units.
• 5.1kW solar system to reduce electricity bills.
• Lock up garage with remote control plus abundant driveway and off-street parking spaces.
• Generous outdoor entertaining area with covered alfresco for family.
• Situated right across a park and playground.
• Close proximity to a few schools, public transport, walking distance to Williams Landing train station and easy access to the freeway.
• NBN connected.
This is one property not to be missed!
Please Contact Jason Khor 0433261368/ Sonny Castillo 0419330801 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||813|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|