This quality and newly built townhouse in the heart of Braybrook features 3 bedorooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets and 1 lock up garage is strategically situated in the Braybrook. Ideal for small to medium sized family or for a loving professional couple enjoying themselves and planning to have family sooner or later.
- Main bedroom with En Suite and 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes; all upstairs and carpeted for comfort
- Open Plan kitchen, dining area and family area with a veiw of the green backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone benchtop, pantry and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Powder room in the ground floor for tenant and guest convenience
- Study nook/Office on the first floor
- Split-Cylcle Air-conditioner in the Family Room and in each of the 3 bedrooms for heating/cooling
- Floor combination of floor boards downstairs for easy cleaning and all carpet upstairs for all year comfort
- Low maintenance front yard and back yard with; large clothesline and big Shed for extra storage space
- 10 minute drive to Braybrook Train station, easy access to main thoroughfares Ballarat Road and Sunshine Road, walking distance to a bus stop
- Very close to Central West Shopping Centre; 15 minute drive to one stop shop Highpoint Shopping Centre; short distance drive to Footscray Shopping Centre
- In close proximity to Caroline Chisholm Catholic School, Braybrook College, Christ the King Primary School, Dinjerra Primary School, Rosamond Special School, Victoria University etc
- Surrounded by various Childcare Centres, Medical Centres, Library, sporting grounds and parks
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the “early bird” tenants.
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processiong of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|