Built by a reputable builder, this quality Family Home uniquely offers 3 Bedrooms with the 4th flexible bedroom convertible to a "lounge or theatre or rumpus or simply an office for those who mainly “work from home” nowadays. Situated in the heart of Newgate Estate in Tarneit, this is ideal for any size of family or simply a loving couple enjoying themselves and perhaps planning to start a family sooner or later.
• Main bedroom with en suite and 2 other bedrooms with built in robes; the 4th if to be used as a bedroom will be provided with a stand alone wardrobe; all bedrooms are carpeted for all year comfort
• Open plan kitchen, dining area and a private family area for family relaxation and entertainment
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as 900 mm stove and oven, range hood, dishwasher, Caezar stone bench top, pantry, and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
• Centralized ducted heating system and 2 powerful split cycle air conditioners (Main Bedroom & Family Area) for “all season comfort”
• Flooring combination of floor boards in main areas for easy cleaning and carpets in bedrooms for all year comfort; of course tiles in “wet areas”
• Nice and sturdy colour bond fence all around the Home;
• Landscaped front yard and low maintenance back yard with garden bed
- Short drive to the Tarneit Train Station, walking distance to a Bus Stop and easy access to Sayers & Leakes Roads, Davis and Tarneit roads
- Minutes drive to Pacific Werribee or Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre or Wyndham Vale Shopping Centre and Newgate Shopping Centre is work in progress and will be finished in no time at all
- Close to Islamic College of Melbourne, Good News Lutheran College, The Grange P12 College Tarneit P-9 College, Tarneit Kindergarten, Baden Powell College, Thomas Carr College, St James Primary, Westbourne Grammar, Al Taqwa College etc
- To be Surrounded by various Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Sporting Grounds, Aqua Pulse and other tenant amenities all currently works in progress
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||844|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|