This stunning contemporary house is featuring 4 large bedrooms, 1 study (the fifth bedroom), 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 3 livings and double locked up garage. This family friendly house offers more than meets the eye. With high ceiling (3 meters height), it welcomes you in with a spacious entry hallway with timber floor to a spacious lounge room and then a good size study/the fifth bedroom. Its kitchen comes fully-equipped with a large walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench top, and an open-plan meal area leading to low maintenance back yard perfect for BBQs and kids of all ages to play in.
Arrive upstairs to 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; a master bedroom with en-suite, a large walk-in-robe, it gives direct access to a balcony with park view.
OTHER FEATURES include:
- Down lights throughout the house
- Lots of storage space
- Open plan family/meals area
- Landscaped, low maintenance front and backyard
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
Short drive or walking distance drive to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to Pacific Werribee
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College etc
- Walking distance to the Huge Sporting of Williams Landing, Very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres, Sporting Ground and other basic amenities in Williams Landing,
Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants.
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your applications.