A quality built and well maintained 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilet & Bath and 2 lock up garage home ideal for small to medium sized families wanting to live in the ’heart" of Craigieburn where mostly young and growing families live and enjoy the very good community.
- Main bedroom with En Suite, 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes and carpeted for comfort
- Open plan kitchen, spacious dining area and a private family area with a view of the “green” backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- High Ceiling with ducted heating, powerful split cycle air conditioner for comfort
= Combination of porcelain tiles for easy cleaning and carpets on the bedrooms for comfort
- Security Alarm system for more security and peace of mind
- Landscaped and low maintenance front and backyards with the green grass and big enough for children play and outdoor entertainment
- Walking distance to a bus stop, fourteen minute drive to Craigieburn Train Station and easy access to main roads Aitken Boulevard, Craigieburn Road etc
- Short driving distance to the new Craigieburn Central or to the Highlands Shopping Centre
- Close to Aitken Primary School and surrounded by other primary and secondary schools, state or private such as Kolbe Catholic College etc
- Close or short driving distance to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Craigieburn Library, Sporting Centres and grounds and other amenities
Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||720|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|