A classic family Home that never fades with time! Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths with 2 vertical car garage. Walking distance or 2 minute drive to a “one stop shop” Pacific Werribee. Ideal for small, medium and up to a large size family.
- Main bedroom with En Suite and 3 other standard sized bedrooms with BIR
- A very welcoming and spacious combined Family and Lounge rooms
- Nice kitchen layout leading on one end to a formal dining area, the other end to a cozy veranda for morning or afternoon tea or coffee, boasts of 900 mm stove, 2 ovens and long stone bench top plus lots of cupboards
- Ducted Floor Heating and Centralized Evaporative Cooling System
- Combination of polished hard wood flooring on all bed & living rooms and tiles in kitchen, dining and bathrooms: all for easy cleaning and no more carpet allergies
- Fitted with Solar Panels for big savings on Electricity bill
- Fitted with 4 CCTV cameras for added security and peace of mind especially for children
- A very spacious backyard and garden for children play and outdoor entertainment.
- Secure garage fitting 2 cars vertically and 2 big sheds for more storage space
- Very close to Hoppers Crossing Train Station or Werribee Train Station, easy access to Heaths & Derrimut Roads :onto the Westgate Freeway; walking distance to a Bus stop
- Walking distance or 2 minute drive to Pacific Werribee, Acqua Pulse, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Youth Reserve Center etc
- Catchment of Woodville Primary School and surrounded by other primary & secondary schools, state or private, Victoria University Werribee Campus, Suzanne Cory Selective State School etc
- In close proximity to Werribee Mercy Hospital, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Medical Centres, Child Care Centres and various sporting grounds
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online on 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||415|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|