This quality built compact Family Home features 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths & Toilets and 2 lock up Car Garage and strategically situated in the heart of Williams Landing.
Ideal for a small to medium sized Family or to a couple simply enjoying themselves and planning to start a family sooner or later.
- Master bedroom with En suite & two other bedrooms with built-in-robe and all carpeted for comfort
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and family area with a view of a quiet safe backyard for children play or outdoor entertainment
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as stove & oven, range hood, stone bench top, pantry and lots of ground and overhead cupboards
- A cozy lounge room which can be doubled as study area or office area
- Centralized heating system and Evaporative Cooling System to be installed by 17 October 2019 – for tanant comfort in all seasons
- Flooring combination of “floor boards” in hallways & living areas for easy cleaning and carpets in all bedrooms for comfort all year round
- Concreted back and side yards with “plant pot” area for tenant’s planting
- Short driving or walking distance drive to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to Pacific Werribee & Aqua Pulse Swimming Centre
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College, Seabrook Primary, Emmanuel College, Lumen Christie Catholic Primary, Laverton Primary and Secondary Schools, etc
- Walking distance to the modern & Huge Sporting Ground of Williams Landing, Very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres and other basic amenities in Williams Landing,
A Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right early bird tenants!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|