Note: Inspection By Private Appointment between 11:30-12:00 on this Saturday. Please contact Tracey on 045 094 7500 to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
This quality built young family home is in one of Point Cook’s most prestigious locations with its stunning contemporary design. Whatever you are a first home buyer or an investor, look no further – this property is perfect for you!
With wonderful facilities you will enjoy a relaxing health and wellness lifestyle including a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, function room, café, BBQ facilities, parks, and playground for the children. And only a short distance away from Saltwater P-9 college, Sanctuary Lakes and Point Cook Shopping Centres, Williams Landing and Aircraft train stations.
OTHER FEATURES include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a master bedroom with a stylish ensuite and walk-in-robe, the others with built-in-robes and a centre bathroom
- A spacious lounge area for entertainment with family or friends
- The bright open planed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone benchtops, 900mm stovetop and oven, dishwasher, overlooks the meal and living area, towards a sliding door to a low maintenance backyard for family and friends.
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security alarm
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
Call Tracey on 045 094 7500 for an inspection today!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||769|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|