Located in a peaceful and private neighbourhood, this is a property overlooking the wetland and beautiful Melbourne city skyline on a 770m2 block! It is situated in the beautiful estate of Sanctuary Lakes with Greg Norman designed Golf Course, dedicated cycling and walking trails around the lake, shopping centre, health club and recreational facilities, dining options, 24-hour security patrols and access to members-only Gym & heated pool.
This impressive 4 bedroom executive home features:
- Ground Floor
- A good size lounge to the front of the property
- Spacious and functional kitchen including 900mm stainless steel upright cooker and range hood, dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space.
- Open living and dining areas with beautiful views overlooking the wetland and city skyline
- Walk-in pantry for entertaining lifestyle
- A good size laundry room
- Powder room with separate toilet
- Glass sliding doors to the alfresco and good sized backyard perfect for outdoor entertaining purposes
- First Floor
- Large master bedroom with good sized en-suite bathroom, double vanity, shower and walk-in robes
- Three spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Central bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Good sized family/living area
- Ample storage throughout the home including linen
Double car garage with internal & external access
Dedicated cycling and walking trails around the lake
Shopping Centre & dining options nearby
Monitored security and smoke alarm
Please contact for a private inspection:
Tracey Li on 045 094 7500 or Wechat on jlli2015
Jason.Khor 0433261368 or Wechat on grad95my
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
- COVID-19 Announcement *
If you’re attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy social distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside until the property is ready for the appointment. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.