This stylish stunning family home rewards those with a taste for the finer things in life. With high ceiling and open plan designs, it welcomes you in with timber flooring, a spacious entry hallway to a good size bedroom with a double vanity ensuite. Its kitchen comes fully-equipped with a large walk-in pantry, 900mm stove oven, quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench top and an open-plan meal area leading to an alfresco and low maintenance back yard perfect for BBQs and kids of all ages to play in.
Arrive upstairs to 3 large bedrooms, all with own ensuite and an extra living area: a large master bedroom with a double vanity and a huge walk-in-robe room.
It is located in the heart of Williams Landing: within walking distance to the Williams Landing Train Station and Town Centre, easy freeway access, and only short drive away from major schools including Westbourne Grammar School. Also close to Childcare Centres, medical centres and local parks.
OTHER FEATURES include:
- All 4 bedrooms, with own en suite
- Lots of storage space
- Open plan family/meals area
- Landscaped, low maintenance front and backyard
- Large alfresco perfect for family and friend entertaining
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
- Short driving to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway.
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to the one stop shop Pacific Werribee.
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary & P9 College; Emmanuel College, Laverton Primary & Secondary; Point Cook P9, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College etc
- Walking distance to the modern sporting ground of Williams Landing, very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres, Sporting Ground and other basic amenities in Williams Landing,
Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants.
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|