Apartment 202 offers 2 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths and 1 Secure Car Port with storage cage. It is located on the second floor of the brand new and newly opened OXFORD Apartment Building (Stage 1) in the heart of Williams Landing. You have a 180 degree view from your balcony. Oxford is just next to Newton Apartment Building and directly opposite the Williams Landing Shopping Centre and a 3-5 minute walk to the Williams Landing Train Station depending on how fast you walk.
- This 5 floor building is well maintained by a Body Corporate, very secure and has a convenient Elevator & Video Intercom
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with functional built in robes and carpeted for comfort
- Spacious and carpeted Family Room with the view of and access to the Balcony and next to kitchen dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cook top, oven, range hood, dishwasher, pantry and lots of cupboards
- The powerful Split Cycle Air Conditioner will make the entire apartment either comfortably warm or cold in no time at all
- Nice and modern Toilet and Bath with Glass shower and conveniently adjacent to the Laundry
- Very Secure apartment using private FOB to enter the main and private key for the other gate entrance
- Secure and spacious UNDERGROUND car port with a generous storage cage and has 24/7 access to the car space via a boom gate
- Balcony with a 180 degree view and is ideal for outside entertainment or children play rain or shine
- Just directly opposite Overton street is the Williams Landing Shopping Centre that provides most of your amenity needs namely Child Care Centre, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Supermarket, specialty stores, various specialty restaurants, fitness centre etc.
- You can walk in 5 minutes to the Williams Landing train station – a nice good exercise back & forth every time
- Short driving distance to surrounding and various schools in Point Cook, Truganina, Laverton, Hoppers Crossing etc from primary to secondary to even tertiary in Werribee, from state to private to grammar etc
- 5 minute drive to Westbourne Grammar, Al Taqwa College, St Claires Catholic Primary, Point Cook Secondary School, Emmanuel Secondary College etc
- Walking distance to a modern and big sporting ground area in the heart of Williams Landing
A very convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|