This quality built Home features 4 Bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths and 2 Lock Up Car Garage. Situated along Freya Drive, it is facing the popular Sporting Ground in the heart of Williams Landing.
- Main Bedroom with En Suite and 3 other good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Open plan kitchen with dining area on one side and the spacious family area leading to a nice Alfresco with a view of a green backyard
- Modern kitchen with 900 mm Stove & Oven, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Stone Bench Top, Wide Fridge space with, walk in Pantry and lots of overhead & ground cupboards
- Formal Lounge Room or Office Area
- Centralized heating system and Evaporative Cooling System for all season comfor
- Flooring combination of porcelain tiles easy cleaning, carpet in bedrooms for comfort and tiles in wet areas
- Low maintenance green front yard and spacious backyard for outdoor entertainment and children play
- Short driving or walking distance drive to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to Pacific Werribee
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College etc
- Facing the Huge Sporting of Williams Landing, Very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres, Sporting Ground and other basic amenities in Williams Landing,
Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants this Festive Season!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|