This quality built compact and cozy family home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Bath and 1 lock up car garage. It is ideal for a small to medium sized family or just simply a couple enjoying themselves and planning to start a family sooner or later!
- 3 Bedrooms – Master bedroom with En Suite and 2 other bedrooms with Built In Robes and all carpeted
- Open Plan kitchen, dining area and family area leading to the backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & Oven, Range Hood, Dishwasher, stone bench top lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Central Ducted Heating and a powerful split cycle air conditioning system for all season comfort
- Combination of tiles in required and wet areas for easy cleaning and carpet in all bedrooms for comfort
- Low maintenance front yard and backyard with provision for nice outdoor barbecue
- NBN ready and a nice Portico in the Home facade
- Second car can be parked in front of the Home in a quiet street
- Short distance drive to either Williams Landing or Hoppers Crossing Train Station, if you’re driving – easy in & out access to Westgate Freeway via Diamond Exchange or Boardwalk Boulevard; walking distance to a bus stop
- Minutes drive to Featherbrook Shopping Centre and Point Cook Shopping Centre, The Brook, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre etc
- Catchment for Featherbrook College; P9 State School, Stella Maris Catholic Primary and Carranballac College; close to Point Cook Senior College, Point Cook Primary, Lumen Christie Catholic Primary, Emmanuel College etc
- In close proximity to Featherbrook Community Centre, Medical Centres, Pharmacies, Child Care Centres, Anytime Fitness Centre, sporting grounds and other basic amenities
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants.
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||813|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|