This quality built double storey Home offers 4 generous size bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets and 2 Lock up Car garage. Strategically located in the heart of Saltwater, Point Cook making it close to most tenant needs and wants. Ideal for medium to large family or those living with extended families.
- Main bedroom with en suite and balcony; 3 other upstair and good sized bedrooms with “’walk-in-robes”
- Open plan kitchen, formal dining area and spacious and private family area leading to a nice Alfesco and backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900 mm stove & oven, range hooe, dishwahser, stone bench top, “butler’s walk-in-pantry”, glass splash back and lots of ground and overhead cuprboards
- Formal lounge room for welcoming visitors; with bonus huge and functional wall unit
- Theatre room or can be used as a rumpus room or study/office
- Powder room for comfort
- Decked Alfresco for children play or outdoor entertainment “rain or shine”; with bonus outdoor funiture
- Centralized Heating System and centralized Evaporative Cooling System for all season comfort
- Flooring combination of floorboard for easy cleaning and carpets in all bedrooms for comfort
- Bonus “centralized vacuum ducted system” for quick and easy cleaning
- Low maintenance front and green backyard with bonus “sand pit” for children play and a “shed” for more storage space
- Location wise, you have easy access to Point Cook Road or Sneydes Road leading to the Diamond Exchange for easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway.
- In close proximity to schools in Point Cook and it is very close to the St. Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, there will be a government school up to year 9.
- Enjoy the facilities that the estate offers such tennis courts, football fields, large parks and playgrounds, Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park and short drive to the beach.
- Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre is a short drive plus the Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, childcare, medical centres & pharmacies.
- A new shopping centre is almost completely buitl in the estate which will just be a 5 minute drive.
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants.
Apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||813|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|