This classic Home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 Toilet & Bath and a double car garage with a long driveway. Ideal for small to medium sized family or a couple simply enjoying themselves and planning to start a family sooner or later.
- NO MORE CARPET ALLERGIES ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR CHILDREN – flooring combination of tiles in wet areas and “FLOOR BOARDS” in all bedrooms and living areas.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Functional kitchen with stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, pantry and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a view of the Alfresco and family area
- Spacious Lounge/Family area for entertaining visitors or for relaxing moments
- Centralized Heating System and a powerful split cycle air conditioner
- Decked Alfresco adjacent to dining area for outdoor entertainment or children play rain or shine
- Alfresco leads to a safe bricked playground for kids or outdoor sunshine entertainment
- A bigger green playground at the back, an extra room for any use and a big shed for extra storage
- In close driving proximity to major thoroughfares and a few minutes drive to the Westgate Freeway and walking distance to a bus stop
- Short drive to Pacific Werribee, Manor Lakes Shopping Centre and mini-shopping centres
- Surrounded by various schools namely Wyndham Vale Primary School, Iramoo Primary, Manor Lakes P-12 College, Our Lady of Southern Cross Primary, Wyndham Vale Kindergarten, Werribee Secondary College, Victoria University, Deakin University etc
- Close to Medical Centres, Child Care Centres, Pharmacies, The Eagle Stadium, Aqua Pulse Swimming Centre, other sports facilities and sporting grounds etc
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants
Apply online on 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||272|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|