Private inspection only on 16 October ( this Saturday)! please choose your available time at 11:45,11:50, 11:55,12:00 and email [email protected] for booking.
This well presented 4-bedroom home is located in one of the best pockets in Habitat Estate which is designed with lots of parks, gardens and open space, only minutes’ drive away from Tarneit Railway Station, established schools (Tarneit Rise Primary & Tarneit P-9 College) and shopping centres.
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity
• Other 3 bedrooms with build in robe
• Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Area and Family/Living Area
• Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, 40mm stone benchtop, 900mm stove and cooktop, Dishwasher, spacious walk in pantry
• High Ceiling with centralized Ducted Heating and Evaporative Cooling
• Downlights through the house
• Low maintenance front and back garden
• Double remote garage with internal and external access
- Short drive to the Tarneit Train Station, walking distance to a Bus Stop and easy access to Sayers & Leakes Road via Davis Road
- Minutes drive to Pacific Werribee or Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre or Wyndham Vale Shopping Centre etc
- Close to Tarneit P-9 College, Tarneit Kindergarten, Baden Powell College, Thomas Carr College, St James Primary etc
- To be Surrounded by various Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Sporting Grounds, Aqua Pulse and other tenant amenities all currently works in progress
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||943|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|