This quality built Family Home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths, 2 Lock Up Car Garage.
Ideal for any size of Family and strategically located in the heart of Featherbrook estate in Point Cook.
- Main Bedroom with En Suite, another bedroom w/ WIR and 2 with built-in-robes and all carpeted for comfort
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Area overlooking the courtyard, good sized Lounge Room; private & spacious Family room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances 900mm Stove & Oven, Range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, pantry and lots of up & down cupboards
- Ducted Heating and powerful Split Cycle Air Conditioner with elevated 9 meter Ceiling for greater comfort
- Fitted with electric roller shutters throughout for added security, comfort and energy saving plus front security door; for added peace of mind specially for the children
- Combination of tiles in wet & main areas for easy cleaning and carpet in bedrooms & living areas for comfort
- Courtyard next to dining area and undercover Veranda at the back for outdoor entertainment and children play
- Short distance drive to either Williams Landing or Hoppers Crossing Train Station, if you’re driving easy in & out access to Westgate Freeway via Diamond Exchange or Boardwalk Boulevard; walking distance to a bus stop
- Minutes drive to Featherbrook Shopping Centre and Point Cook Shopping Centre, The Brook etc
- Catchment for Stella Maris Catholic Primary, Carranballac College and P9 State School; close to Point Cook Senior College, Point Cook Primary, Lumen Christie Catholic Primary, Emmanuel College etc
- In close proximity to Featherbrook Community Centre, Medical Centres, Pharmacies, Child Care Centres, Anytime Fitness Centre, sporting grounds and other basic tenant amenities
A Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||769|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|