This quality built compact and cozy Home features 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths and 1 lock up car garage and situated in a good spot – near where the new Truganina train station will be built and a block away from Doherty’s road. Ideal for a medium to small sized family or simply a couple enjoying themselves and perhaps planning to start a family sooner or later.
- Main bedroom with En Suite and 2 other bedrooms with built in robe and all carpeted for comfort all year round
- Open plan kitchen, family area and dining area with a view of the green backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, pantry and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Centralized Ducted Heating system and powerful split cycle air conditioner for all season comfort
- Flooring combination of porcelain tiles for easy cleaning and carpet in living areas for comfort
- Nice Portico in an attractive facade
- Very low maintenance front and back yards with synthetic grass providing green yards
One block away from the new Tarneit Train Station, easy access to main roads via Doherty’s road, and a lot more transport infrastructures currently under construction
- Short distance drive to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Aqua Pulse Swimming, Health & Fitness Centre; and to other Shopping Centres
- Close distance drive to various schools from primary, secondary and even Uni, state to private to grammar etc.
- Notwithstanding current infrastructure constructions, in close distance are Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Sporting Grounds and other amenities; walking distance to Community Park under development
A comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Pleas apply on 1form.com.au for efficient processing of application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||337|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|