This quality and well maintained family home by owners until now features 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths & 2 lock up car garage. It is nestled in a quiet location and walking distance to parks. Ideal for small to medium size Family or simply a couple enjoying themselves and perhaps planning to start a Family sooner or later.
• Master bedroom with en suite & walk-in-robe; 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes and all carpeted for comfort
• Open plan kitchen, formal dining area and a private family area for relaxation and overlooking the backyard with tall hedges and leafy gardens
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, pantry & lots of overhead and ground cupboards
• Formal lounge area for welcoming guests and can double as office or study area
• Spacious Roofed pergola is very ideal for outdoor entertainment, large family gatherings and children play “rain or shine”
• Centralized ducted heating system and centralized evaporative cooling system for “all year round comfort”
• Flooring combination of porcelain tiles for easy cleaning and carpet in all bedrooms and living areas for all year comfort
• High ceiling; with ceiling fans that is good for pure air circulation during summer, blinds and carpets
• Double remote controlled garage with lots of shelving for more and extra storage
• Low maintenance and well maintained “green backyard” with tall hedges & leafy garden for total privacy: landscaped front yard
- Taking a train? – 15 minute drive to the new Caroline Springs Train Station
- Driving? – Short drive to Ballarat Road then Western Ring Road and to wherever you are going
- Taking a bus – short distance to a bus stop
- 5 minute drive to Caroline Spring Shopping Centre, Hotels, Fine Dining Restaurants, specialty stores etc.
- In close proximity to Caroline Springs College and Christ The Priest Primary School, Brookside P-9 College, Creekside College, Deer Park West Primary School and many other private or catholic and primary or secondary schools
- Short distance drive to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Pharmacies, Sporting Grounds, parklands & other tenant amenities
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Please apply online on 1form.com.au for efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|