This newly built and “European Style” Townhouse facing the famous sporting ground of Williams Landing offers 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Bath and 2 lock-up Car garage. This is ideal for a small to medium sized Family or a loving couple simply enjoying themselves and maybe planning to start a family sooner or later!
- Main bedroom downstairs with en suite; 2 other good sized bedrooms upstairs with built-in-robes; all carpeted for comfort
- Upstairs is the open plan kitchen, dining area and family area leading to a balcony with a view of the sporting ground
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher and ample overhead and ground cupboards
- Centralized heating system and a powerful split-cycle air conditioner that easily cools upstairs and downstairs
- Flooring combination of floor boards in main areas for easy cleaning and carpet in bedrooms for comfort
- Garage entrance via a right of way lane at the back
- Will be fitted with security doors downstairs and screen doors upstairs for added security and fresh air circulation
- Very low maintenance front yard
- Short driving or walking distance drive to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to Pacific Werribee & Aqua Pulse Swimming Centre
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College etc
- Facing the modern & Huge Sporting Ground of Williams Landing, Very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres and other basic tenant amenities in Williams Landing,
Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|