This cozy 2 storey Home offers 4 bedroom upstairs, 2 Bathrooms and 3 Toilets and a lock up 2 car garage in strategic location meaning walking distance to the Williams Landing Train Station and Shopping Centre. Ideal for small, medium or even large family!
- Main Bedroom with En Suite & Balcony; 3 other bedrooms with built-in-robes and carpeted
- Open Plan Kitchen, dining area and family area both leading to a nice Alfresco for outdoor relaxation or entertainment and children play rain or shine
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as stove and oven, range hood, Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Centralized Heating System and Centralized Evaporative Cooling System for all season comfort
- Flooring combination of floor boardsfor easy cleaning and carpets in bedrooms for comfort all year round
- Low maintenance front yard & backyard
Short driving or walking distance drive to Williams Landing Landing Train Station, walking distance to a Bus stop and easy access in and out of the Westgate Freeway
- Short driving distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, Old Geelong Road Specialty Stores, Wyndham Shopping Centre and 20 minute drive to Pacific Werribee & Aqua Pulse Swimming Centre
- Surrounded by Schools from primary to secondary, from state to private to grammar, Westbourne Grammar School, Al Taqwa College, St Claire Primary Catholic School, Truganina Primary, Truganina P9, Point Cook P9, Thomas Carr College etc
- Walking distance to the modern & Huge Sporting Ground of Williams Landing, Very close to Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Fitness Centres and other basic amenities in Williams Landing,
A Comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right early bird tenants!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of applications.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|