This modern and unique 3 level townhouse comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 baths & toilets and 2 lock up car garage.
Strategically located in the heart of Williams Landing meaning close to most tenant amenities in the Williams Landing. Ideal for a small to medium sized Family with adult children or simply for a couple enjoying themselves.
- Top floor (2nd floor) with 2 generous sized Bedrooms with BIR and shared en suite
- Middle floor (1st floor) with the Kitchen open plan to Dining Area, Family Area, spacious Terrace and balcony
- Ground floor with the 3rd Bedroom & en suite, laundry and leading to a spacious 2 car garage
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as stove & oven, range hood, Dishwasher, bonus Microwave, stone bench top, pantry and lots of ground and overhead cupboards
- Fitted with Room Heaters and Split-Cycle Air Conditioners
- Landscaped and low maintenance Front yard
- Flooring combination of porcelain tiles for easy cleaning and carpets in bedrooms for comfort
High quality fittings and fixtures with NBN Internet Connectivity
Wonderful & relaxing views of the WL Parks, WL Shopping Centre, Westgate Freeway etc
- Minutes walk to Williams Landing train station, walking distance to a to Bus Stop and easy passage into and out of the Westgate Freeway if you driving
- Walking distance to Williams Landing Shopping Centre, various specialty stores in Old Geelong Road, short drive to Point Cook Town Centre on Wyndham Vale Shopping Centre and Pacific Werribee
- Surrounded by various Shools – Arndel Primary, Westbourne Grammar, Al Taqwa College, St Claires Catholic Primary, Truganina P9 College, Truganina Primary, Thomas Carr College, Point Cook P9, Emmanoule College, Corpus Christie Primary, Laverton Secondary, Seabrook Primary etc
- In close proximity to Medical Centres, Child Care Centres, Pharmacies, WL sporting ground & other sporting grounds, othe tenant amenities etc
A new concept of convenient and comfortable lifestyle is on offer to the right “early bird” tenants.
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processiong of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|