Apartment G05 is a 2 bedroom, 1 Toilet & Bath and 1 Secure Car Port with Overhead Storage. It is located on the ground floor of the brand new and newly opened Newton Apartment Building in the heart of Williams Landing. Newton is just opposite the Williams Landing Shopping Centre and a 3-5 minute walk to the Williams Landing Train Station depending on how fast you walk.
- This 4 floor building is well maintained by a Body Corporate, very secure and has a convenient Elevator & Intercom
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with functional built in robes and carpeted for comfort
- Spacious and carpeted Family Room with the view of and access to the Alfresco and next to kitchen dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cook top, oven, range hood, dishwasher and lots of cupboards
- The powerful Split Cycle Air Conditioner will make the entire apartment either comfortably warm or cold
- Nice Toilet and Bath with Glass shower and conveniently adjacent to the Laundry
- Secure apartment using private FOB to enter the main and private key for the other gate entrance
- Secure and spacious car space with a generous storage and has 24/7 access to the car space via a boom gate
- Alfresco is ideal for outside entertainment or children play rain or shine
- Low Maintenance front yard is ideal for flower pots etc lending more aesthetic aura to your apartment
- Just opposite Overton street is the Williams Landing Shopping Centre that provides most of your amenity needs namely Child Care Centre, Medical Centre, Supermarket, specialty stores, restaurants etc.
- You can walk in 5 minutes to the Williams Landing train station – a nice good exercise every time
- Short driving distance to surrounding and various schools in Point Cook, Truganina, Laverton, Hoppers Crossing etc from primary to secondary to even tertiary in Werribee, from state to private to grammar etc
- Walking distance to a currently being developed big sporting ground area in the heart of Williams Landing
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right “early bird” tenants!
Apply online via 1form.com.au for efficient procession of your application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|