Click here to Download the Tenancy application.
When applying for a rental property through our office, there is a procedure that needs to be followed in order to be considered for the property.
Below are what we require when applying for a rental property.
- An Application for Tenancy form must be completed in full, including signatures where required by all adults that will be living at the premise (regardless of whether or not they will be listed on the Residential Tenancy Agreement).
- All applicants are required to complete a Raine & Horne Mossman/Port Douglas application form. No other applications are accepted by our office.
- Raine & Horne Mossman/Port Douglas application forms are available at the property, from our office or on our website.
- All applications are to be accompanied by 100 points of identification. A full list of acceptable forms of identification and their point values are listed on the top of the front page of our application form.
- Applicants are also required to sign a TICA disclosure. This allows our office to check the Trading Reference Australia database, a database used by Real Estate Agents and Credit/Financial Institutions nationwide, to confirm that the person applying does not pose as a credit risk to the prospective landlord.
- Once all of the above has been completed in full to the satisfaction of our staff, then, and only then, will the application be processed and submitted the landlord.
- It is a requirement that all properties are to be inspected prior to an application being submitted and processed.