It is not often that a 2.4 acre/1 hectare property comes on the market this close to the Great Barrier Reef in Wonga Beach. This Jeff Thompson 1993 built home is perch proudly to take full advantage of the whole property and the Far North QLD climate. Wonga Beach has been the locals well kept secrete for many years but now more and more people are discovering it’s beauty.
- Block rendered wall exterior construction, colour bond roofing and double insulation
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen with pitched ceiling and multiple glass doors capture natural light and sea breeze all year round
- Fully tiled flooring & ceiling fans throughout keep also keeps the home cool
- Raintree timber kitchen with industrial gas stove making cooking a pleasure
- Large master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with his and her shower-heads
- The main bathroom is fully tiled from floor to ceiling with corner spa bath and separate shower
- Featuring a large indoor entertainment room with split-system air-conditioning, large glass doors, fridge, built-in bar made from silky oak and red cedar with sink; could be use as a pool room, theatre room or games room for the children. Also has storage room with steel safe
- Double garage and sealed driveway
- Colour bond 2 bay roller door shed and 2 carports with power and water * Fully fenced chicken pen * 5 built up veggie garden beds * Gazebo overlooking the dam * Two bores * Mains power * 300m from the beautiful sandy beach with views over to Snapper Island, the Daintree and Port Douglas * 17k north of Mossman, 38k north of Port Douglas and 13k south of the Daintree river crossing.