RIGHT IN THE HEART of Mossman township, this property is zoned LOW MEDIUM DENSITY and presents this unique investment opportunity to relocate the existing houses and build units to maximise the income potential of the entire block. At the moment, there are 2 houses currently on the block, both rented and have an income of $740 per week gross in total. Maybe you want to live in one and keep renting out the other house; maybe you don’t want to do anything right away, the choice is yours.
- Largest home on right hand side
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans & near new carpet
- Good size kitchen with plenty of storage
- One bathroom & 2 toilets
- Two split-system air-conditioners
- Side access to the detached 2 bay carport located out the back.
- Good size back yard and outdoor living areas
- Roof replaced 10 yrs ago plus cladding exterior walls cyclone rated
- Concrete stumping & all town services
- Currently tenanted until the 25/04/24
- Cute heritage style cottage with front bay casement windows
- Quaint front porch to enjoy your morning coffee but yet still private from the street
- 3 bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Nice sized kitchen & outdoor entertaining area
- One bathroom and two toilets
- Fully fenced back yard with a small storage shed.
- Roof – half was replaced 5 years ago and back part was completed in 2022 – cyclone rated.
- Concrete stumping and all town services.
- Tenanted to 07/03/24
- Both houses have own service – power, water & sewage
- Power box for both is located on HOUSE A.
Walking distance to schools, shops, cafes, pubs and located next door to the Centrelink building makes for the ideal location.
Mossman is located 15 Kms north of Port Douglas and is the gateway to the Mossman Gorge, the Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation.
Call Renae or Travis to for more information or just a chat. They can arrange an inspection for you as well as discuss the best way to put in an Expression of Interest Form.