This lovely low maintenance home is situated in the well sort after estate in Mossman. Designed to capture the true meaning of Far North QLD living with tropical gardens and timber features. Located only 15 minutes north of the main street of Port Douglas and with all the benefits of a small town.
- Built in 2006
- Gorgeous outdoor space with hardwood timber decking and posts, tropical gardens providing privacy from the road and pathway to the shed
- Open plan living with a large solid timber entrance and timber sliding doors stepping out to the entertainment area
- large kitchen with plenty of storage, gas stove and timber bi-fold servicing window to the patio
- Beautiful timber louvered windows to maximum airflow and natural light
- Tiled, fans, screens and airconditioning throughout
- Generous size master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Rendered concrete block construction with colourbond roofing
- Fully fenced 840sqm corner block with dual access
- 10×6m Colour bond shed with power and water. Barn door; 3.3m clearance, 2.75m wide. Roller door; 2.33m x 2.76m wide
This is the type of home that you wish for when living in the tropics but not wanting anything to do but enjoy life. Ready and waiting for it’s new owner to appreciate.