Cooya Beach is growing fast and with the delays in building, why not buy a home ready to go. This 3 bedroom home is currently tenanted until March 2023 therefore income producing right away. Located only 1.3k from the beach which overlooks Snapper Island, Port Douglas and the Daintree rainforest mountains. This is the perfect home for a couple or small family.
- Concrete rendered block construction on 742sqm * Built 2017
- Colourbond roofing, tinted windows and doors
- Tiled flooring, ceiling fans and spilt-system air-conditioning
- Streamline kitchen with electric cooking, large oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom located at the back of the home offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 is located in the middle of the home with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has been tastefully designed providing both a shower and bathtub plus separate toilet.
- Bedroom 3 is situated at the front of the home and also have a mirrored built-in wardrobe and two vertical windows for plenty of light and airflow
- Double remote garage which also accommodates the laundry
- The back yard is fully fenced with the option of side access if you install a gate. Established fruit trees and a large patio extension for more entertaining room.
- Current tenanted until March 2023 – potential rental return of $550 per week from March on wards
- Annual Council Rates – $2,720.20
- 18.5k north of Port Douglas, 73.5k north of the Cairns Airport, 4.4k from Mossman for the schools, Woolworths, hospital and cafes etc and 44k south of the Daintree.