If you’re looking for a swim out apartment (deck to pool right at your doorstep) close to Macrossan Street with consistently solid returns on investment then this could be the one you’ve been waiting for. The dual key (two doors to one apartment, side A and B) gives you versatility when it comes to your holiday guest bookings as two different guests could be holidaying there at the same time. The main door to the apartment leads to side A – a one bedroom apartment with open living/dining/kitchen area, laundry, swim out deck with spa and side B – a studio apartment with en-suite, kitchenette, swim out deck with spa. There’s easy access to the apartment being on the ground floor at the front of the building a short walk from reception. The property has a list of documented refurbishments over the last few years which could be claimed as part of your tax return increasing you’re bottom line on investment plus keeping the apartment beautifully presented;
Other features include;
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
• Close to central Port Douglas with all the restaurants, cafes and bars.
• 200 metres from the main Port Douglas swimming beach.
• Professional on-site management in the Mantra Group to look after your holiday guests.
• 4 pools to chose to swim in.
• BBQ facilities around the pools.
• Holiday in your own apartment in a small sea-side town in far north Queensland with all it’s attractions.
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 for more information or to arrange a inspection of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||299|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|