Julatten is well known for its perfect climate and pristine water. People come from all over the world to photograph our wildlife and most importantly the rare birds. Julatten has a mixture of farming and lifestyle properties and with this one you could do either. It’s not often that a 20ac block of land comes on the market in Julatten and this one should tick all the boxes.
- Rain-forest border
- All usable cleared land
- Electricity supply to the boundary
- Telstra access
- Two accesses (gated) to the property, one completed to Council’s specifications
- Fully fenced x 4 strand barbed wire
- Bore – housed in small Zincalume shed with concrete floor
- Mountain views
- Old machinery shed located within 1000m2 fully fenced yard
- Sealed road to Nine Mile Road
- Zoned – Rural
- 16.1km to Mossman, 26.3km to Port Douglas, 10.5km to the Julatten Primary School, 7.2km from the Highlander Tavern
OPPORTUNITY ON OFFER;
- 1069 Mossman-Mt Molloy Road is also for sale giving you 47.94ha in total
Julatten is the perfect place to start fresh with clean air, beautiful creeks, rain-forest, perfect drinking water, privacy and amazing views. With this property you have the opportunity to start a hobby farm, grown your own veggies or just enjoy the clear open spaces.