This tidy & secluded cottage will steal your heart away! Packed full of original charm & bespoke timber finishes, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens with a swimming pool AND a granny flat – this is a very versatile little oasis!
Set on a generous, quarter-acre block (1,012sqm) the cottage consists of two living areas & two bedrooms. Uniquely designed with split-levels, the kitchen & breakfast bar overlooking the sunken, rear lounge room which seamlessly opens out onto the undercover patio overlooking the fabulous in-ground swimming pool.
A large, two-bay shed has been converted into a granny flat (or studio) with a full bathroom/laundry, separate bedroom (or office), lounge area plus there is a lockable store room with 2 roller doors for access.
This is an utterly charming property, full of potential for all sorts of families or work-from-home arrangements….
- polished timber floors throughout original cottage
- quality, white Plantation Shutters installed in both bedrooms & front room (easy to clean & maintain)
- front timber verandah & paved undercover rear patio facing pool
- glass pool fencing
- air conditioning throughout (both living rooms, both bedrooms plus studio & bedroom in granny flat)
- walk-in pantry off kitchen
- bright & airy throughout with louvres to catch breeze
- fully fenced
- garden shed & undercover entertaining area in back yard
- very central location, less than 1km to all the local schools, shops & cafes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||51 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|