On offer is this amazing opportunity to live on 4683sqm (1.15ac) of level usable land with breathtaking mountain views both from the front and back of the home.
- Concrete rendered block exterior and colour bond roofing
- High ceiling to keep the home cool in summer
- Crimsafe security screens and tinted windows
- Large living room with disc air-conditioning
- All 4 bedrooms are of a generous size, 3 with built-ins
- Kitchen has plenty of storage, stone bench top and overlooks the back yard towards the mountains
- Wheelchair friendly main bathroom with large shower
- Stepping out to the entertainment area you can take full advantage of the sunrise
- Fantastic colourbond shed with 5 bays, power (3 phase) and concrete flooring plus another lockable area between the shed and home
- 30,000L rainwater tanks plus mains water and power
- Solar hot-water * Generator inlet in the power box
- Chicken pen located at the very rear of the property
- Shipping container
- Fully fenced yards to keep in the pets or young children
- Backs up to a large cane paddock therefore no rear neighbours.
- Zoning – Cat 1 residential * Rates – $2,140 per year
This home has the wow factor when you step inside and will impress as you walk through to the back. It has been extremely well maintained and has only had one owner.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
LOCATION: Bamboo is situated only 12.4k north of Mossman, 32.2k north of Port Douglas and 87ks north of the international airport in Cairns.