How would you like to live only a short walk from the beach in the beautiful tropical town of Port Douglas? If your looking to invest the property is leased at $475/week until 2/2/2022. The home is of solid block construction and there room to extend out the back and a great backyard for a pool being a 809m2 block with established gardens. The driveway runs down the side of the home to a large double block built garage with power at the back of the property. There is an open plan, kitchen/dining/living area with plenty of bench space in the kitchen, dishwasher and electric oven, with gas hot plates.
There is another living area of to the side of the house which is all screened in. The home has been freshly painted inside within the last couple of years. There is a golf club down the other end of Nautilus Street and the Port Douglas Tavern, Kai restaurant and Beach Shack are all a short distance away.
Other features include;
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• Two Large bedrooms with air-conditioning.
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Lots of local attractions like the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rain Forest, Mossman Gorge and crocodile tours.
• Just a short drive to the main business hub of Port Douglas (Macrossan Street).
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 to arrange a viewing or for more information on the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?