Are you looking for a holiday home or a home where you can feel like you are on a holiday all year ‘round? Well get ready to totally unwind as soon as you walk through the front door of this modern home. Architecturally designed with the tropics in mind and built by Keith Tesch Homes, this oasis offers privacy & the relaxed holiday feel that Port Douglas is famous for. Located in the Solander area and in a quiet street, this home is in the company of many other high quality homes. With its smart kerbside appeal & privacy from the street, you really need to see beyond the walls to really appreciate this stunning ’as new’ home.
With it’s clean lines and comfortable features this home has a beachy atmosphere whilst providing the very best of modern facilities. Four Mile Beach is approximately 200 metres away – perfect for those morning walks or afternoon strolls.
The many features include:
- Full height double door entry through to raised wooden walkway with ponds either side
- Glass bi-fold doors lead to living areas
- Integrated kitchen appliances & separate kitchen bench
- Pendant lighting as well as recessed lighting
- Louvers to capture the cross breezes & help with ventilation
- Undercover BBQ area with sink, prep bench & cupboards by the pool
- Outdoor shower
- Stepping pavers, pebbles & lawn areas combined to create pleasant back yard
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom en suite has double vanity sinks & double shower heads
- Designed for privacy
- 2 car remote entry garage
- Tiled flooring
- Split system air conditioning to all areas
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- High quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Fully fenced for security and privacy
- Glass balustrade fencing around pool
- 804 sqm block.
This home has been constructed to the highest levels of craftsmanship and has been maintained to an equally high level by the owners. If you would like an idea of what you could achieve in the holiday accommodation market or to make a time for a viewing, just call me on 0417 709 667 any time.