When all you can hear at night is the sound of the waves on Newell Beach, you know you’ve made the right move! While sitting on the large timber deck with your morning coffee, you can soak up the ambiance of the absolute beachfront location with its special ocean views, the palm trees & cool sea breezes. Port Douglas is approximately 18 mins south of Newell Beach and you can actually see the Port Douglas village & Low Isles lighthouse from here. This particular home has been in the same family for nearly 3 decades. Newell Beach is a very quiet & laid back beach area – very popular with visitors looking to totally switch off & unwind – and boasts some very exclusive holiday homes. This home is currently holiday let for $650 per night average and has many return guests who just love to spend their Far North Queensland holidays right here!
Features of this very appealing comfortable home are:
- Large open design kitchen and living area combination with ocean views
- Extensive timber deck with large sliding glass doors makes for easy flow entertaining
- Cool deep inground swimming pool surrounded by timber decking with seating spots
- Master bedroom and en-suite bathroom upstairs has a private balcony overlooking the pool & the beach
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and 1 bathroom downstairs
- Good size kitchen with bench top dining, gas cooking and plenty of storage cupboards.
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans & timber louvers gives comfortable living all year with great air flow and circulation
- The tiled flooring is durable & low maintenance plus easy to keep clean.
- Double lock up garage & private front entrance yard.
- The home is currently a popular holiday let property and has many visitors that come back each year.
- Families love this home because it has lots of space for everyone, has a relaxed holiday feel and terrific beach access.
- The same family has owned this property for nearly 30 years.
- 1012 sqm level block
- Proximity to Mossman Golf Course – 3 minutes and Newell Beach Boat Ramp – 2 minutes.
- Income & expenses summary available on request.
Whether you want to chill out or going fishing; walk everyday or just lounge around, this home will make you want to do all those things and more. With absolute beachfront ocean views to mesmerize you, once here you won’t want to leave….
Call Kate or David to arrange a private viewing and for more information.